Today is a special day for me. Not everyone gets up in the morning with a bathroom running over with water. To say it lightly I got my feet wet on my B-day. The plumber was called and it is fixed. The rest of the day went great and I got to be with my family. I know this is a very public site but my clients and friends who visit this site never know what is going to be written. I can tell you that I have just finished re-reading the Don Miguel Ruiz book about the 4 Agreements:
1 Always be true to your word
2 Never assume anything
3 Do not take anything anyone else says personally(they are talking about themselves) not you.
4 Be good to yourself and don't judge yourself
These do not sound difficult but just try number 1 for a whole day, maybe just an hour and see what happens.
btw this is just my opinion and I am not suggesting you really do this but this is also the way to free yourself .
Cheers
I love you all!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment