Sunday, January 25, 2009

Love

I went to a friends friends house yesterday and entered a wonderful and beautiful house. It was ladies night and we enjoyed the company of each other. It was a bit far so we stayed over. I slept over and went home the next day. This house was huge and new and the hosts were great. I felt welcome and happy to have gotten to meet them. When I left and headed home to my place I really missed my puppy and my home. I entered the door of my little place and realized that my whole house could fit in one closet of the big house, I smiled and was glad to be home with my dog and my family. I realized that at my home there is one thing that I could not find in the big house.......LOVE!!! I feel happy with my life and love!

Cheers


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Vibeke, I think it is great that you could find what you were looking for in your own home. I think too many people covet that which they don't have and end up missing the best things about life.