Well I have come as far as doing half of the job, that is half of the dirt has been turned and weeds have been taken away. I seem to have little luck with the weather, or rather it is not the weathers fault but whenever I have time the weather has changed and it is raining again....good for the soil but not for the one doing the digging...ME. I am racing against the clock and want to put the seeds in before my European trip...so wish me luck in getting it done:-)
There is something great about working with the soil and smelling and enjoying the simplicity and pureness of working in a garden. I know I do not know everything but I will try to take small steps and hope to be successful in growing some crops and flowers. I cant wait to actually pick some vegetable or fruit from my garden....awesome!!
Tell you more later.
Until then have a great day!!
live-love-be
Vibeke
No comments:
Post a Comment