Monday, November 2, 2009

I am in 7th Heaven

Well I finally made it to Texas and I am now living on the 7th Heaven Ranch:) Quite appropriate dont you think? Well the weather is pleasant and warm with colder nights so I have to remember to close the windows before dusk... I have been meditating and getting the place ready for an energy shift which will take place tomorrow and then I will work on establishing an energy grid over the place..I will do this with crystals.

I hope you are all in the places you want to be and if not , then I hope you get there soon. Of course we can all be happy anywhere just as long as we can find the happiness within:) It just takes the opening of the heart.

To contact me by e-mail please write to vibekevibes@yahoo.com.

check out www.consciuosmedianetwork.com for more info as to what is going on during this time:)

Cheers for now

Vibeke

No comments: