Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Long time no see:)

Since our last entry I have been busy with my band and my art so there has litterally not been time for anything else. While I am writing this blog I have borrowed my husbands computer because I have had trouble with connection via my MAC. I guess it is because I should be more creative instead of just looking at what others have made. The tendacies usually go towards checking other websites out and looking at other art so I am just stopping by and telling you that when my computer is working again I will post my recent work....btw I forgot to tell you the Gallery 605 in Boerne Texas has a whhole wal of my work and I have also done some live action paintings. This weekend I will be working with my abstract art with kids....I cant wait:) Hope you all are keeping well:)
Live-Love-Be

V

1 comment:

dlux said...

Gallery 605. The Heart of the Boerne art scene I see. It's no wonder they need a wall for your work. You are very unique for them. Hope you are well.